Monday, August 25, 2008

The Insurance Industry is Evil, but the Health Insurance Industry is Really Evil

Here's a don't miss series by the Toledo Blade about the Health Care Industry. It's not pretty. This isn't exactly about, say, auto or car accidents, but the practice of "Deny, Delay and Deceive" seems to run across insurance families. Or as the story says: People with health insurance were harmed because insurers interfered.

Some Youtube vids.

Day One: Not what the doctor ordered.



Day Two:
Patient Peter Tsikns ordeal with Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield.






More Sex and Violence

Speech by ReadSpeaker

Subscribe To My Podcast

Subscribe To My Podcast

Odiogo Feed

Odiogo Feed

About Me

My photo
I currently serve as the issues coordinator for the Greater Good Coalition. I have worked as a reporter, media watch columnist, ran a consumer group for three years and been an occasional pro se attorney. I've sold everything from vacuum cleaners to satelite dishes to computers. I am a huge fan (literally, I'm 6' 5") of comics and science fiction and am a Pop Culture addict in general. I am also an English Major.